Laundry Love Rogers
A HUMAN DIGNITY INITIATIVE
Are You in Need of Laundry Services?
Do I qualify for free Laundry?
If you are in need of laundry services, all you have to do is show up at one of the below locations and check-in with the Laundry Love host. The Laundry Love host will make sure you are assigned a washing machine and dryer and provide assistance if needed.
You do not have to show identification, share personal information, or speak English in order to receive services at any Serve Northwest Arkansas operated Laundry Love event. Laundry Love is free to anyone and everyone. All are welcome.
When is Laundry Love?
First Friday of every month from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
112 N. 13TH STREET
ROGERS, AR 72756
What will be provided?
Detergent and payment for the washer and dryers will be provided. Also, a meal will be served at the event each month.
What is Laundry Love?
The Laundry Love initiative consists of regular opportunities to come alongside people who are struggling financially by assisting them with their laundry. Laundry Love partners with groups and local laundromats in cleaning clothes and linens of low-income or no-income families and individuals. We see the laundromat as a place where strangers become friends, people are known by name, hope is hustled, and the worth of every human being is acknowledged and celebrated.
Laundry Love Rogers is a registered affiliate of the National Laundry Love initiative and is operated under New Beginnings 501c3 nonprofit organization.
Each Laundry Love evening typically serves approximately 35 families. A donation of $20 to $30 will provide for one family to have clean clothes.
The Laundry Love Rogers Team
Support Laundry Love Rogers
If you would like to become involved in Laundry Love Rogers, we would be honored to have you join us. There are simple ways that you, your community, or your business can become involved in this local Laundry Love effort.
Volunteering at Laundry Love is for everyone. During a typically evening, you will…
- Assist people with the check-in process
- Coordinate washing machine and dryer use
- Load quarters into machines
- Assist with laundry detergent allocation
- Provide a meal
- Assist with serving meals
- Assist customers unloading or loading laundry
- Visit, laugh, smile and build relationships
If you would like to financially support Laundry Love Rogers, we would welcome your participation in such a meaningful way.
- It typically costs $5 to $8 per load of washed and dried clothes
- Most Laundry Love clients require 3 loads of laundry per evening
- Each Laundry Love evening typically serves approximately 35 families
- A donation of $20 to $30 will provide for one family to have clean clothes
- In additional to financial donations, donations of laundry detergent also help reduce the cost of each Laundry Love evening